San Diego, CA
This role is a critical role within the Bumble Bee Seafood Company as it is the first-line technical support for all users and departments. Accurately logging support issues by utilizing our ticketing software. Ensure issues are resolved within the timeframes specified by the business and as outlined in our helpdesk service level guide. Troubleshoots user hardware and software problems. Makes repairs to personal computers, communication connections and printers.
- Timely and effective response to help desk tickets.
- Provide outstanding support for remote workers.
- Manage equipment inventory.
- Assist with maintaining on premise hardware when needed.
- Research end-user hardware and recommend purchase options.
- Support office moves and additions, as required.
- Provide primary support on desktop and application issues.
- Assist with end-user training as appropriate.
- Onboard employees with account setup and initial computer use training.
- Participate in other IT initiatives, as assigned.
- Requires two years of information technology related work experience.
- MCSE classes and certifications preferred.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and within a team atmosphere.
- Demonstrated expertise in Office 365, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Experience supporting web-based information systems.
- Experience with cloud-based telephony.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have excellent attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to build and maintain positive and supportive working relationships with internal users.
Core schedule is 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. However, flexibility is required due to the nature of business and departmental needs. Schedule may change, as needed, to include weekends and holidays or if the company changes standard working schedules.
Required to be available during declared emergencies to perform duties as directed by management.
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
The Bumble Bee Seafood Company is passionately pursuing its purpose of feeding people’s lives through the power of the ocean. We are an iconic 120-year-old year-old fishing company that consistently aims to deliver delicious, healthy and affordable food to consumers while working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. Bumble Bee is firmly anchored in a commitment to connect the world to the ocean by re-defining sourcing, producing and enjoying products from and inspired by the ocean.
Bumble Bee’s full line of seafood and specialty protein products are marketed in the U.S., Canada and over 50 markets globally under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Clover Leaf®, Snow’s®, Wild Selections® and Beach Cliff®. For more information about the company, visit TheBumbleBeeCompany.com. For product information, visit www.BumbleBee.com.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.