IT Support Lead
San Diego, CA
ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Lead to provide world class support to our employees. The position requires the ability to quickly resolve issues and effectively research solutions. The IT Support Lead will oversee day-to-day IT support tasks and be an escalation point for the Helpdesk Technician.
The duties of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by management.
- Hands-on, technical support via tickets and incoming calls. Ensure workload is distributed with other team members
- Provide guidance and support to Helpdesk Technician in troubleshooting complex IT issues
- Continuously seek opportunities to create long-term solutions for repetitive problems
- Oversee projects related to our ticketing system, asset management, and hardware refresh cycles
- Assist with day-to-day procurement of hardware, subscriptions, and ISP contracts. On a scheduled basis, review budget with IT Director and VP of IT
- Ensure our knowledge base is up to date with new information relevant to our support scope
- Manage the ticketing system, including workflow automation, ticket categories, escalations, and SLA enforcement
- Manage event support, set up AV and live stream equipment
- Encourage a culture of continuous improvement, and embracing of emerging technologies
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Customer focused professional comfortable working with staff at all levels
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in IT support, ideally recognized as the “go-to” technician to solve issues quickly.
- Extensive understanding and experience supporting an organization with clients that are Azure AD joined.
- Experience supporting enterprise O365 applications including Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive
- Experience interpreting logs and alerts related to security threats or errors on client computers
- Experience working with RMM tools for remote control of systems for support sessions
- Experience with computer refresh projects
- Strong analytical and research skills to resolve complex issues in a timely manner
- Agile, “can-do” team player with excellent communication skills. Has no problem rolling up the sleeves to find a way to complete the objective at hand
- Occasional travel required for site assessments and hardware refresh projects
- Experience managing a ticketing system. Experience with a modern cloud-based ticketing system a plus
- Experience making IT purchases and keeping track of budgets
- Core understanding of network infrastructure
- Familiarity with mobile device management
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The health, satisfaction and security of our team members and their families are important to us and an important part of reaching our organization’s goals. We offer a total rewards package that includes valuable and competitive compensation and benefit plans. These programs reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining top talent. The compensation for this role includes base salary and eligibility for an annual bonus based on company performance. All incentive plans are subject to change.
The expected pay range for this role is $80,000 – $110,000 annually.
*The compensation will be commensurate with the level of knowledge, education, skills, and experience applicable to the position.
We understand that each team member’s situation is unique, and so it is our intent to offer an overall benefits package that can be shaped and molded by each team member to fit their family’s needs. Our current benefits package, which is available to all full-time team members and their eligible dependents, includes:
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- HSA & FSA
- life insurance and disability insurance
- and other voluntary benefits
We also offer time-off benefits including:
- paid time-off
- sick-flex time
- 12 company paid holidays
Bumble Bee Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Bumble Bee Foods, LLC Human Resources Representative.
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
The Bumble Bee Seafood Company is passionately pursuing its purpose of feeding people’s lives through the power of the ocean. We are an iconic 120-year-old year-old fishing company that consistently aims to deliver delicious, healthy and affordable food to consumers while working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. Bumble Bee is firmly anchored in a commitment to connect the world to the ocean by re-defining sourcing, producing and enjoying products from and inspired by the ocean.
Bumble Bee’s full line of seafood and specialty protein products are marketed in the U.S., Canada and over 50 markets globally under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Clover Leaf®, Snow’s® and Beach Cliff®. For more information about the company, visit TheBumbleBeeCompany.com. For product information, visit www.BumbleBee.com.