Clover Leaf Seafoods
Who We Are
For over 100 years, Clover Leaf and Brunswick have delivered delicious, healthy, and affordable canned seafood to consumers. Today, as the leading branded marketer of canned seafood in Canada, we’re expanding our business, and there’s never been a better time to join our team and grow along with us.
When you join Clover Leaf Seafoods Corp., you become part of a company that, together with our parent company, Bumble Bee Seafoods, is working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. From fishers to our employees, to customers, consumers, and to the communities we serve, we base our actions on shared, transparent values that hold us accountable to each other and the world.
When you join Clover Leaf Seafoods, you become an integral part of a tight-knit team. You’ll be encouraged, empowered, and challenged to be your best self through ongoing professional development in an inclusive environment.
About the Role
In this role, you will join a team of employees focused on Logistics solutions for Domestic and International Operations. Reporting to the Director, Logistics and Customer Service, as the Logistics Coordinator, you will contribute to the company’s continued growth by supporting supply chain and logistics activities associated with the Clover Leaf domestic business and when necessary, assisting other members of the team with tasks in their business units.
This role interacts with internal and external contacts including sales, procurement, demand planning, production, customs brokers, QA, freight forwarders, 3PL’s and government agencies (CFIA/CBSA) ensuring a seamless and timely receipt and shipping of inventory.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Review, identify and act on Inventory Deployment needs (i.e., Tuna, Salmon, Surimi, Sardines, Transfer, DRP’s etc.) as indicated in planning books and runout reports.
- Monitor and track all inbound shipments updating SAP with relevant information (ETA’s etc.)
- Ensure inventory is received into 3 PL’s into proper status
- Communicate and schedule priority inbounds with freight forwarders, 3 PL’s, QA etc.
- Process diversions and ERS as required
- Coordinating special projects and co packing work related to packaging, special pallets, and shipper builds.
- Providing weekly sardine priorities, updating runout reports, and preparing weekly sardine transfer loads from plant to 3 PL’s
- Track, trace, monitor and conduct corporate pallet reporting requirements
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders as appropriate (Demand Planning, QA, Procurement, Freight Forwarders, 3 PL’s, CFIA, CBSA)
- Support and provide backup other members of the Logistics/Supply Chain team
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need to Succeed
- 3-5+ years in a Logistics, Supply Chain, or Freight Forwarding role
- Import /Export experience is an asset
- Certification or enrollment in CITT, CIFFA, APICS, CPP, PMP, CPIM or other Logistics program is a requirement of the role.
- Post-Secondary Education in a Supply Chain discipline preferred
- Experienced with multiple transportation modes (Ocean, Road, Intermodal)
- Solid understanding of SAP- PTP/OTC/APO/SNP portion or other ERP systems
- Well versed in all Microsoft applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to set priorities and reprioritize in a fluid environment
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a team environment
Posting Closes on January 13, 2023
Canadian Roots. Passionate about Seafood. Clover Leaf Seafoods Corp first captured the flavour of the sea way back in 1871 when we founded the first cannery on the Fraser River in British Columbia. Since then, we’ve expanded operations nationwide so we can provide delicious, nutritious seafood for all Canadians. When you join Clover Leaf Seafoods, Bumble Bee Seafoods International or Connors Bros., you become part of a company that, together with our parent company, Bumble Bee Seafoods, is working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. From fishers to our employees, to customers, consumers, and to the communities we serve, we base our actions on shared, transparent values that hold us accountable to each other and the world.
In connection with our values and commitment to people first, at Clover Leaf Seafood Company, we believe in a diverse and inclusive culture where self-expression is not only welcome, but fundamental to doing good in the world. Clover Leaf Seafood Corp. is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, ancestry, place of origin, creed or religion, age, disability, marital status, family status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political belief or activity or any other grounds covered by the applicable provincial human rights legislation.
Locations for Canada:
Blacks Harbour, New Brunswick
Saint John, New Brunswick
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
The Bumble Bee Seafood Company is passionately pursuing its purpose of feeding people’s lives through the power of the ocean. We are an iconic 120-year-old year-old fishing company that consistently aims to deliver delicious, healthy and affordable food to consumers while working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. Bumble Bee is firmly anchored in a commitment to connect the world to the ocean by re-defining sourcing, producing and enjoying products from and inspired by the ocean.
Bumble Bee’s full line of seafood and specialty protein products are marketed in the U.S., Canada and over 50 markets globally under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Clover Leaf®, Snow’s®, Wild Selections® and Beach Cliff®. For more information about the company, visit TheBumbleBeeCompany.com. For product information, visit www.BumbleBee.com.