Sales Operations Manager
San Diego, CA
Sales & Marketing
The role of the Sales Operations Manager in Bumble Bee will be to support a broad spectrum of sales efforts of the sales teams across the country to achieve company volume, share and profit goals by providing sales & revenue based operational, project management and analytical support.
The responsibilities of this position are those described below. This job description does not state or
imply that the duties listed are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees
holding this position will be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by
- Analysis of IRI data and interpretation to key stakeholders
- Trends, ROI’s, Business Analysis
- Recommendations & Overviews
- Learning the new PowerBI reporting and analytics tool
- Sales Portal (Fishbowl) Administrator: Gathering and Posting daily and monthly reports
- Sales Budgets:
- Processing/coding invoices in SAP
- Coding / Tracking sales deductions (Customer Marketing Budget/CMM)
- Monthly Management Review (MMR) Reporting & Presentation Material Support: Updating Sales Reports, Timely Collection, and Monitoring completion
- Commissions: Monthly confirmation, support, or backup detail to accompany brokerage payments + research on brokerage questions/issues.
- Working directly with finance team.
- Quarterly Business Planning Summary (BPS) update report
- Master Data Management: Continued Training on makeup of Customer Hierarchy Maintenance
- Cognos: In-depth training and beginning support of the Sales and Brand Team
- Ad-hoc assistance and report construction
- CAS Training: Early Stages, help support Business Users
- Data Analytics “Synapse Project”: Working on data retrieval and integration
- Administrative: sales team communications / commercial team mtg set up
- Misc: Team birthdays/anniversaries
- Broker: Update-maintain broker-customer roster
- Broker Update: Communications & Updates
- Contact List: Maintain Summary Detail outline
- New Item: NID Set up
- Work w/Marketing Communication Details
- Work w/Trade Team: Slotting Needs & Budgets
- Monthly Manual C&S Spin Reports for EDI
- Responsible for entering sales forecasting information
- As Data becomes available, will become subject expert on building and maintaining Sales Drive reporting and analytics needs (Many Month project +)
- Key contributor over the next few months for the CAS Upgrade from v12 to v15. Will work hand in hand with David and team on the project roadmap, integration, testing, etc. (Likely beginning in the next month and running until at least October; Need to be well versed in the tool to take over continued support of the system at the upgrades conclusion)
Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree or higher in business or related field
- 4+ years CPG work experience
- Category Experience: Preferred
- Project Manage Experience or Willingness to Support Project Details/Executions
- Analytical and Financial Experience
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to work with cross-functional team members easily and effectively
- Computer proficiencies; Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power Point, Microsoft Teams programs
- Knowledge of SAP administration is desirable
- Good rapport builder with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an Adhoc environment with new opportunities and changes daily
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with various levels of the business in non-technical terms
Bumble Bee Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Bumble Bee Foods, LLC Human Resources Representative.
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
The Bumble Bee Seafood Company is passionately pursuing its purpose of feeding people’s lives through the power of the ocean. We are an iconic 120-year-old year-old fishing company that consistently aims to deliver delicious, healthy and affordable food to consumers while working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. Bumble Bee is firmly anchored in a commitment to connect the world to the ocean by re-defining sourcing, producing and enjoying products from and inspired by the ocean.
Bumble Bee’s full line of seafood and specialty protein products are marketed in the U.S., Canada and over 50 markets globally under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Clover Leaf®, Snow’s®, Wild Selections® and Beach Cliff®. For more information about the company, visit TheBumbleBeeCompany.com. For product information, visit www.BumbleBee.com.