Cape May, NJ
Snow’s Brands, a Bumblebee Foods Company, the industry leader in canned clams & bottled clam juice, is actively hiring for our Cape May facility. Looking for a 2nd shift Sanitation Supervisor. In this key role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge, leadership and ensure high sanitation standards set forth in our facility.
- Coordinating and preparing the plant audit (SQF) ready every day
- Assuring cleaning procedures are maintained & updated as needed throughout the year
- Must display excellent employee communication skills and be able to conduct various types of departmental training. e. Safety, Chemical and GMP
- Plan cleaning schedules and ensure allocation of cleaning resources are maintained
- Conduct inspections (Safety, Food Safety, GMP) and validation verification
- Assuring Quality and Sanitation inventory levels are managed to meet targets without impeding plant objectives
- High School education or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years food industry experience in a food processing facility with standard food equipment
- Sanitation and supervisory experience and proven ability to effectively manage people
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work second shift and occasional first shift on production down day
- Knowledge of chemical usage and safety and h3 problem-solving ability
- Basic knowledge of math and standard units of measure for liquids to properly and safely dilute and mix cleaning chemicals. Knowledge of SDS and able to follow SOP’s, lifting to 50lbs.
- Secondary education, Better Process Control Certified and HACCP Certification a plus
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
Bumble Bee Foods, LLC, headquartered in San Diego, is North America’s largest branded shelf-stable seafood company, offering a full line of canned and pouched tuna, salmon, sardine and specialty protein products marketed in the U.S. under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Snow’s®, Wild Selections® and Beach Cliff®, and in Canada under the Clover Leaf® brand.
Bumble Bee’s mission is to provide healthy and nutritious products and meal solutions that are sourced sustainably. The company actively promotes the responsible stewardship of global fisheries resources and is a founder of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF) — a global partnership of scientists, tuna processors and WWF, the global conservation organization.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.