Supply Chain Data Analytics Intern
San Diego, CA
The Supply Chain Data Analytics Intern will be part of the analytics team to identify business improvement opportunities and aid in dashboard and reporting development. This is an excellent opportunity for students pursuing a business or science degree or recent college graduates with a business or science degree. Prospective candidates should have a technical and analytical oriented mindset.
- Coordinate, or facilitate preparation of data analysis for business including the gathering of appropriate data and information.
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data, provide data mapping for data warehouse / data lake process
- Develop data visualizations, reports and interactive dashboards for data-driven recommendations and decisions in Power BI
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify improvement opportunities and document new and existing business processes
- Manage DataMart library, App catalogue and training materials in SharePoint
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Model, Visualize and manage workspaces and datasets in Power BI
- Data analysis in Power BI
- Support migration process of Qlik Reporting to Power BI
- Pursuing or completed degree in Business Analytics, Business Administration, Supply Chain, Mathematics, or relevant field
- Flexible and adaptable to change; able to take high-level instructions to develop detailed approach to analytical assignments.
- Basic understanding of data analytics methodology
- Intermediate skillset in Excel, SharePoint, Power BI, and other MS O365 applications
- Intermediate math skills (e.g., statistics, algebra) and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The pay for this internship is $21.00 per hour.
Please note, however, that The Bumble Bee Seafood Company, in its sole discretion, may modify the above compensation.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Bumble Bee Foods, LLC Human Resources Representative.
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
The Bumble Bee Seafood Company is passionately pursuing its purpose of feeding people’s lives through the power of the ocean. We are an iconic 120-year-old year-old fishing company that consistently aims to deliver delicious, healthy and affordable food to consumers while working hard to find new ways to protect the ocean and those that rely on it. Bumble Bee is firmly anchored in a commitment to connect the world to the ocean by re-defining sourcing, producing and enjoying products from and inspired by the ocean.
Bumble Bee’s full line of seafood and specialty protein products are marketed in the U.S., Canada and over 50 markets globally under leading brands including Bumble Bee®, Brunswick®, Clover Leaf®, Snow’s® and Beach Cliff®. For more information about the company, visit TheBumbleBeeCompany.com. For product information, visit www.BumbleBee.com.