Jobs Department: Anova
Director of Sales – Anova
The Director of Sales is responsible for the execution of all client sales activities the Anova product portfolio within the assigned Channel and for the successful growth of current accounts and the attainment of new accounts. Position requires travel throughout the US and occasional weekend work managing tradeshows and sales meetings. Customers will include but are not limited to foodservice broadliners, i.e. Sysco, US Foodservice, PFG, Gordon, etc, Asian distributor accounts and seafood wholesalers.
- Assume direct sales responsibility for the Anova product line including branded and private label tuna, salmon and assorted other finfish for the assigned channel.
- Build strong relationships with customers/strategic contacts and ensure highly effective client communication.
- Manages all assigned markets & customers to attain company objectives.
- Executes sales strategies and initiatives and marketing plans.
- Focus on sales prospecting efforts within the channel (i.e., lead generation, pipeline management).
- Work to achieve and exceed overall sales goals and sales activity standards.
- Collect intelligence on pricing, sales, competition, clients, prospective clients, and industry trends.
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the fresh/frozen seafood categories is required.
- Successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Strong value system (e.g., integrity, honesty).
- Possesses and demonstrates strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Computer literate: able to run and excel in all Microsoft Office platforms (ie Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Must be able to accurately forecast the channel as assigned
- Able to travel at least 50% of the time for business.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The health, satisfaction and security of our team members and their families are important to us and an important part of reaching our organization’s goals. We offer a total rewards package that includes valuable and competitive compensation and benefit plans. These programs reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining top talent. The compensation for this role includes base salary and eligibility for an annual bonus based on company performance. All incentive plans are subject to change.
The pay range for this role is $128,244 – $148,244annually.
*Compensation will match the level of knowledge, education, skills, and experience applicable to the position.
We understand that each team member’s situation is unique, and so it is our intent to offer an overall benefits package that can be shaped and molded by each team member to fit their family’s needs. Our current benefits package, which is available to all full-time team members and their eligible dependents, includes:
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- HSA & FSA
- life insurance and disability insurance
- and other voluntary benefits
We also offer time-off benefits including:
- paid time-off
- sick-flex time
- 12 company paid holidays