Jobs Department: Information Technology
SAP Security Administrator
The SAP Security Administrator will work and support the business with the Sr. SAP Security Administrator to apply their learnings to Bumble Bee security issues. The person in this role will also be responsible for bulk analyses of security data for trends and anomalies. Other duties may include working with Microsoft tools, including Power Suite.
- Handle day to day SAP Security help desk tickets.
- Problem solve SAP Security anomalies and resolve.
- Set up new SAP users and shut down obsolete accounts.
- Create new security roles as required.
- Communicate effectively with IT team and business users regarding Security issues.
- Coordinate collection and preparation of Security data for auditors.
- Develop documentation such as work instructions, policies, and procedures.
Education, Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field of study. Technical certificate, education or work experience may be substituted in lieu of education as determined by Management.
- 1-2 years experience working with SAP ECC Security.
- 1-2 years experience working with SAP BW4HANA security.
- Familiarity with SAP S/4 HANA security.
- Knowledge of setting up both internal and external SAP users.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools.
- Basic understanding of audit procedures.
- Interpersonally skilled at working with both technical and non-technical users.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft’s Power Suite tools is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or education in progress in a related field such as Computer Science or Business.
- Good customer service acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; must be able to communicate technical concepts clearly with persons in all levels of the business in technical or non-technical terms with equal comfort and skill.
Compensation and Benefits:
The health, satisfaction and security of our team members and their families are important to us and an important part of reaching our organization’s goals. We offer a total rewards package that includes valuable and competitive compensation and benefit plans. These programs reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining top talent. The compensation for this role includes base salary and eligibility for an annual bonus based on company performance. All incentive plans are subject to change.
The expected pay range for this role is $80,000 – $100,000 annually.
*The compensation will be commensurate with the level of knowledge, education, skills, and experience applicable to the position.
We understand that each team member’s situation is unique, and so it is our intent to offer an overall benefits package that can be shaped and molded by each team member to fit their family’s needs. Our current benefits package, which is available to all full-time team members and their eligible dependents, includes:
- medical insurance
- dental insurance
- vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- HSA & FSA
- life insurance and disability insurance
- and other voluntary benefits
We also offer time-off benefits including:
- paid time-off
- sick-flex time
- 12 company paid holidays